I am currently working with an outstanding private dental practice based in South West London. They use cutting edge technology including digital smile design and 3D printing and lasers. They are now looking for a Dental Receptionist to join their successful growing team.
My client is a renowned private practice that prides themselves on their excellent customer service and attention to detail. The practice is currently undergoing an expansion phase and is looking to add to their wonderful team.
The right candidate will be outgoing and enthusiastic with the willingness to go that extra mile! a background in private dentistry as a dental receptionist would be advantageous.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following :
- Knowledge of cross infection compliance
- Exposure to using SOE "Exact" software
- Have knowledge of CQC compliance
- Have great written and spoken English
- Have a flexible attitude and be prepared to work some Saturdays and evenings
- Be literate in using all Microsoft Office suite programmes
- Have exposure to a Dental receptionist role within a private practice.
- Be a team player
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years exposure to dental receptionist role within a private dental practice. Ideally they should have some knowledge of orthodontics endo and implants.
Salary : £25,000 - £27,000
Hours: Monday- Friday + 2 Saturdays a Month - Paid for extra Saturdays or given time off in lieu
Shifts: alternate early week shifts and late week shifts - earlies ( 9:00 - 17:00) Lates (11:00- 19:00)
Essential Requirements: Exposure to SOE "Exact" software
If the above matches your skills and experience please get in touch and APPLY NOW!