I am currently working with a first class dental laboratory based in South West London. They are a milling centre and provide a wide range of services from single tooth restorations to smile makeovers, implants and all-on4 restorations.They are now looking for a Dental Receptionist/Administrator to join their successful growing team.
My client is a renowned dental lab that prides themselves on their excellent customer service and attention to detail. The practice is currently undergoing an expansion phase and is looking to add to their wonderful team.
The right candidate will be outgoing and enthusiastic with the willingness to go that extra mile! a background in dentistry as a dental receptionist is essential.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following :
- Two to three years exposure in a similar role.
- Have great written and spoken English
- Have a flexible attitude
- Be literate in using all Microsoft Office suite programmes
- Have exposure to a Dental receptionist role within a private practice.
- Be able to deal with invoices and provide support to the company director and lab manager
- Be a team player
- A confident communicator as the role includes interaction with colleagues, dentists, practices and suppliers
- Able to work independently
The ideal candidate must also have a financial background, must be able to manage the financial-related tasks of the company.
Salary : up to £27,000
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm with 1 hour lunch break
If the above matches your skills and experience please get in touch and APPLY NOW!