We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work for our client. This will be a temp position, with the view to extend.
Location: Tickton, Hull.
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am- 5pm
Pay: £9.56 per hour
You will be required to provide routine administrative support tasks according to well-established procedures. They will also help improve procedures and provide support to busy, dynamic teams.
About the Company:
Our clients work to create better places for people and wildlife and support sustainable development.
- General administration
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Provide date to customers following a defined process
- Respond to request for Flood Risk information
- Update data systems with accurate information
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
Skills required for the role:
- Strong knowledge and experience of IT packages such as Microsoft office, excel and outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Two GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent
- NVQ Business Administration level 1 (or suitable administrative experience)
There will be training, and support provided to the successful candidate where necessary.
If you are interested in applying, please submit a CV.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.