Depot & Warehouse Supervisor
Industry: Geotechnical Rotary & Cable Percussion Drilling
Full time, based in Coventry
£30,000 - £40,000
Excellent company benefits
The company are well established within their industry and have recently moved into BRAND NEW PREMISES. They are looking to recruit a Depot & Warehouse Supervisor that can review the current process of the Depot & Warehouse whilst improving the overall functions.
As the Depot & Warehouse Supervisor you will be responsible for managing the depot whilst ensuring all daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed efficiently and effectively within the team.
Main responsibilities include -
- Managing and reviewing safety standards, reporting and changing where necessary
- Ensuring all stock is reviewed and tracked correctly, seeking to obtain the best possible price for equipment, materials and transport
- Working and collaborating with the Head Fitter ensuring all plant equipment has a relevant maintenance programme whilst arranging third party inspections
- Supporting, working and co-ordinating with other managers/areas of the business ensuring equipment lists are relevant and up to date
- Ensuring timely mobilisation and demobilisation of equipment is taking place for each specific project
- Daily management of Depot and yard staff
For this position you will need to have a thorough understanding of Geotechnical Rotary & Cable Percussion Drilling.
Other skills required:
- A good understanding of H&S policies
- Experience working in a Depot/workshop/yard environment
- Stock management
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of managing/supervising a team
This position would suit a Depot & Warehouse Supervisor with drilling experience that is looking for a new challenge to join a growing business or someone that has previous Team Leader/Supervisory experience within the drilling industry that is looking to take the next step in the career!
Interested in knowing more? Please submit your CV today and the relevant Consultant will be in touch to review your application and discuss the next stages in the process.