Depot & Warehouse Technician
Full time, based in Coventry however some site travel will be required
Excellent company benefits
The company are well established within their industry and have recently moved into BRAND NEW PREMISES. They are looking to recruit a Depot & Warehouse Technician that will assist the Yard Person and Mobile Driller & Fitter ensuring all drilling equipment is serviced, repaired and maintained accordingly.
Working as the Depot & Warehouse Technician you will complete service reviews on all in house feet drilling equipment ensuring that all equipment is working correctly before being distributed to site.
Main responsibilities include -
- Abide by the company H&S policies
- Support with stock takes, including reviewing the stock being returned from site
- Compiling delivery notes
- Completing regular training and development in drilling and equipment under the guidance of the Drilling team and the company
- Attend sites when required on a UK basis, which could include overnight stays
As the Depot & Warehouse Technician you will enthusiastic, hard working with a hands-on approach every day.
Overall skills needed:
- Previous stable experience working in a workshop/yard or warehouse
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Stable work history
- Some knowledge of H&S policies working in a similar environment
- CSCS card
- 2.5 tonne counterbalance forklift licence
- Enthusiasm to learn, grow and develop
- Full UK driving licence
The company will offer excellent training and development. They are looking to recruit someone that is passionate about building a career that wants progression. In return they will ask for your dedication and support to them as a business!
Interested in knowing more? Please submit your CV today and the relevant Consultant will be in touch to review your application and the next stages in the process.