In partnership with a well respected, GOOD rated home care provider, I am recruiting for their next deputy/trainee care manager to join their team.
Based from their welcoming office on the outskirts of Solihull, you will be required to split your time between working in the office and the community. You will also share the on call duties.
This is an exciting role, which will ensure you have access to internal and external training and support, that will mean you will eventually step up into a care manager role.
Your role as deputy manager will be varied and will require you to:
* Manage a multi-disciplinary staff team
* Compile, amend and work with person centred care plans
* Lead on recruitment, training and development
* Conduct and manage staff supervisions
* Oversee and deliver against business development requirements
* Manage referrals, assessments and all elements of safeguarding
* Liaise with external agencies, care clients and their families effectively.
* Play a key role in the on call rota and cover care calls as require
This is the ideal opportunity for a skilled deputy manager who is seeking the move into a care management capacity. You will be able to demonstrate success in a similar role and be committed to managing your own professional development.
Essential requirements to be considered for this role, include:
* Minimum of level 3 in health and social care. Ideally you will also hold the level 5 in health and social care or be working towards this.
* Have a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
* Being able to evidence a stable and successful job history in a similar setting
In return, you will receive a salary up to £34000 D.O.E, focused training and development to allow you to secure the care manager role, generous annual leave allowance and other appealing benefits.
To avoid missing out on this unique opportunity, please apply online today or call our Birmingham office and ask to speak to Lynsey.