Are you seeking a new role!!! We have the perfect position for YOU!!!
Deputy Home Manager
Registered Activities Services
162 hours 30 minutes a month
Salary starting £19,927 per annum
flexible work pattern to suit the business needs; required to work at two locations. Hours per week off-rota and hours providing direct hands on support & front line leadership to the support team will be determined by the service needs (variable). Along with high standards from inspections by supporting the manager to apply, or in their absence directly apply, good leadership and management of the home.
To support the homes manager in providing leadership and management of one of our homes providing care for our client group (Elderly), with occupancy`s of up to 5 and 6 and to act as lead direct care practitioner.
- Be passionate about person centred support and positive risk taking
- Be committed to ensure that people we support have all opportunities and support to live the live they want
- Have previous experience supporting people with complex needs
- Be outgoing, be flexible
- Self-motivated & have the ability to motivate and lead the team
- Be enthusiastic,
- Confident & thrive on a challenge
- Have the ability to relate to others.
- Have strong communication & negotiation skills.
- Be able to foster effective working partnerships with all stakeholders.
- Have good IT skills, word, excel etc.
The successful candidates will have previous management experience in a senior or similar role/ hold a management qualification in care. A full clean driving licence and the use of own car as required with insurance covering business use is essential.
If you feel you`re suitable for the role or just have a general enquiry, then please send your up to date CV to Orion at BS Social Care: or contact me directly on 0208 918 1420.