Do you have a passion for making a difference to young peoples lives?
I am currently working with one of the UK`s leading childrens specialist education and behavioural health service providers who are looking for a knowledgeable, organised individual to join their team as a Deputy manager.
Main Purpose of the Job:
To assist the manager in achieving the aims and objectives of the Statement of Purpose.
To deputise in the absence of the Registered Manager.
To support and manage the staff to enable them to meet the needs of the children and young people. To undertake direct work with Children and young people as appropriate. To be the responsible person in managing child protection concerns and complaints.
To work in partnership with other professionals to achieve optimum outcomes for young people.
To offer supervision and support to senior staff in line with National Minimum Standards.
My Client is looking for -
* Secondary Education with good standard of literacy and numeracy
* NVQ 3 in caring for Children and Young People (or equivalent)
* Working towards NVQ4
* Knowledge of National Minimum Standards
* Awareness of Equal Opportunities/ADP issues
* Knowledge of the Children Act and other relevant legislation
* Team Building Skills
* Supervision Skills
* Ability to manage teams effectively
* Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
* Understanding the needs of BESD children including managing challenging behaviour
* Indepth knowledge of `Every Child Matters`
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to motivate and enthuse staff.
The client believe`s every person has their own personal best and they want to help you achieve this!
If you are interested APPLY NOW! And/or call Emma Hardaker on 01274 393050