We have an exciting opportunity to join a brand-new home care service as a Deputy manager. We are particularly interested in applicants with experience as a team leader, care coordinator or a current deputy manager preferably within a domiciliary care service but are also welcoming applicants from other care services.
- You will have a minimum QCF level 3 or equivalent
- You will be a driver with your own vehicle
- You will have a flexible approach to working hours to share the on call rota.
The role, including but not limited to
- Ensuring a high standard of care and service remains in the company.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the staff and assisting the registered manager when needs be.
- Assist with ensuring the safety and quality of the business remains at a high standard
- Adhere to all legislative requirements and company policy and procedures
- Consistently be up to date with training and development to keep up to date with the law, best practice and changing company policy and applying this to your everyday work.
- Monitor and understand health and social care policies and infection control.
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and up to date
Apply today or call Stacey for an informal chat about the role 07483 928 055