Deputy Manager - Family Assessment Centre
£26442 - £30829 DOE
Are you a deputy manager with experience of working in a family assessment centre and looking for a new environment or a new challenge ?
Are you a senior in a family assessment centre looking for a step up or change in career?
Then this is the role for you.
My Client based in Stalybridge is looking for a new deputy manager to join there family assessment centre. The Role will be split in two, half your shift will be on shift getting stuck in supporting the guests of the family assessment centre, helping with families, Children and also managing staff to make sure all the correct procedure, care and professionalism is shows at all time.
The other half of your role will be based in the office completing admin and important paper work.
You will be required to step up as manager of the centre when the manager is absent so you will need to be confident in leading a team and yourself to make decisions if and where needed.
Your duties will be but are not exhausted to;
1) To do all you can to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults as per the company's policies and procedures, which includes a duty to report anything of concern
2) To ensure that the service is child focused is all work undertaken with families
3) To be responsible for shift planning and the day to day allocation of duties to staff
4) To monitor the progress of key work sessions
5) To ensure that all necessary paperwork by all staff is completed throughout the shift
6) To ensure effective handovers take place
7) To ensure that the medical needs of families are met
8) To undertake all required administrative tasks needed to ensure the smooth running of the service
To be successful for this role you will need to have the following;
1) Level 3 Children and young people workforce
2) A minimum Level 2 management qualification
3) Experience of working within a Family Assessment Centre
4) Experience of leading a team.
This role does include shift work which are 08:00 - 16:00, 16:00 - 23:00, 23:00 - 08:00, as the deputy manager you will only need to do the night shift if and when required for the needs of the home.
If you think this is the role for you or you know someone who may be interested, you have all the necessary requirements and sounds like something you are interested in the please Apply below or send your CV . You can call Nathan on 0161 503 2211 if you are looking for more information.