I am currently looking for a Deputy Manager to work within Independent Living Services supporting Adults confronting deafness and hearing loss to live the life that they choose.
You will be supporting them to take control of their lives and ensuring they are able to access all of the opportunities available to them.
Day-to-Day Duties will include;
- To encourage people who use our services to be involved in and take responsibility for the running of their own home.
- To provide a stimulating environment where skills can be maintained and developed
- To comply with all requirements of CQC Registrations.
- Enable the individuals to be at the centre of their care package using appropriate Person Centred approaches to plan
- To attend and participate in team meetings, work within policies and procedures
- To devise, co-ordinate and lead the weekly rota system
-Experience working within Care in a Supervisory or Management position is essential
-Having a QCF/NVQ Level 3 OR 5 Health and Social Care or the willingness to complete
-Level 3 British Sign Language is highly desirable or the willingness to complete
-Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
-Ability to be flexible and adaptable
-Experience of working with people with minimal language skills
- Salary; £22,083 per annum
-This is a Fixed Term Contract for 6 Months
-This is a Full-Time position, 37.5 hours a week
-You will be required to do 2 Sleep Ins a month, paid at an additional rate
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then get in contact with Sarah Parsons at BS Social Care.
Send an email, along with your CV to sarah.parsons @ bssocialcare.co.uk or ring 01179486300 for an informal chat!
I look forward to hearing from you