Skilled deputy manager with a "can do" attitude and commitment to the provision of person centred care and support, required to join a large residential service providing care and support to adults with general residential care needs and/or a dementia diagnosis.
Working for an established, private organisation who focus on providing quality care, you will join an established team within a sixty plus bedded service in the Dudley area.
Duties will be varied and will include:
* Working in conjunction with the home manager to deliver person centred care and support in line with both company and CQC policies and procedures
* Producing and amending person centred care plans
* Conducting risk assessments
* Staff supervisions and support
* Attending staff training and meetings
* Stepping up into home manager capacity in the absence of the registered manager
* Work a varied shift pattern to include the "on call" rota, evenings and weekends.
This is the perfect opportunity for a skilled team leader or senior who is seeking their first step into management.
The ideal candidate must:
* Hold a level 3 in health and social care, and be working towards/willing to work towards a managerial qualification
* Demonstrate proven shift and team-leading experienced within a residential care home setting
* Have the flexibility to share the on call rota
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, continued training and development, generous annual leave allowance and access to continued personal and professional development.
Interested? Please forward your CV via email today or apply online.