I am seeking applications from skilled, professional and experienced applicants who can demonstrate a proven background in the supported living sector and who are both passionate and experienced in supporting adults with learning disabilities, complex needs and behaviours.
You will join an established and nationally recognised care provider and be responsible for overseeing supported living services across Stoke On Trent, Telford and Cannock.
Your main office base will be Stoke on Trent and you will split your time across the separate services.
This a full time role which will require you to:
* Effectively manage a staff team
* Complete, implement and update person centred care plans
* Play a key role in activity planning and management
* Deliver person centred care and personal care
* Oversee behaviour management
* Deputise for the manager in their absence
* Share the on call rota
I am seeking applications from resilient, pro-active, passionate and organised individuals who are flexible to work within a multi-site capacity and committed to providing the best level of care possible for the people you support.
To be considered, you must:
* Have a the level 3 in health and social care
* Be able to demonstrate a supported living background for adults with learning disabilities
* Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
In return, you will receive a generous salary up to £30000 per annum D.O.E, continued training and development, paid mileage and other exciting benefits.
To avoid disappointment and to be considered for this exciting deputy manager opportunity, please apply online today.