Temp to perm opportunity:
My client is interest in a bright and proactive individual who is looking for the opportunity to work within their design team and take the first steps into what could be a rewarding career in the world of Digital design.
The Design Admin assistant is an important member of the design team, responsible for ensuring that all operative and admin tasks are carried out quickly and effectively thus ensuring the smooth running of all design and on boarding projects.
This role will support the design team working on a host of projects across our client's brand with focus on user-centric design and online use experience.
- Be a people person
- Have a keen interest in design and digital experience especially in retail.
- Proficient use of MS Office, specifically Excel
- Previous experience in Office Management
- Good attention to detail. Accurate and thorough
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised & able to prioritise own work load
- Motivated and pro-active with a 'can-do' and 'always ready to help' approach
- Can work well under pressure & adhere to tight and demanding deadlines
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- Ability to work within a small and busy team
If interested apply below and be ready to attend interviews on short notice!