Part Time Design Consultant - £10,800 - £15,000
Brook Street are proud to be working with one of the leading bespoke homeware design businesses in the UK. The role of the Design consultant is to ensure our client's customers receive a consistently high level of service and their dreams are achieved!
Responsibilities of the role;
The principle objectives of the Design Consultant are to guarantee customers an excellent level of service whilst at the same time ensuring the highest level of sales for the Company.
- Driving sales through exceptional product knowledge and impeccable customer service
- Establishing customer loyalty by sustaining strong relationships with our clients
- Acting as a brand ambassador to deliver a positive and unforgettable experience for our customers at all times
- Surpassing personal and team targets
- Maintaining high presentation standards within the store
Skills you will need to succeed;
- Someone who has previous experience within a similar role (desired)
- Someone who is passionate and brand positive
- Previous sales experience
Work Hours: Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work 20 - 30 hours per week, which will be comprised of 8 hour shifts between 9am - 6:30pm, Monday to Sunday, these will be agreed with your Manager.
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of £10,800 - £15,000 depending on experience and attitude! In addition you will receive 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, free Parking, Childcare vouchers and many more. Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or apply to send your CV.