DesignOps Administrator - Immediate start!
Salary: £150 - £175 per day
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm (40 hours)
My client is looking for a DesignOps Administrator to join them on a full time, three-month temporary contract. You will be working in partnership with the team to manager critical administrative tasks that are crucial in ensuring the growth and smooth running of the team.
This role has the potential to expand into alternative projects which ultimately optimise processes across UX Design and Research.
We are looking for candidates with a strong administrative background and experience in the below areas. Whilst this experience is essential, we are also open to graduates depending on experience.
- Work closely with the Design Ops Leader and Research Ops Manager to plan team activities, and ensure participation from team members
- Responsible for seeing through the design and research tools procurement process in liaison with procurement, and relevant stakeholders to ensure digital design assets are compliant
- Manage team calendars and agendas
- Support with new starter onboarding processes
- Act as the main point of contact for certain research and design tools, managing licenses, and ensuring correct use and forecasting usage
- Manage the process of setting up new supplier agreements, working with procurement, finance, and design and research stakeholders
- Act as a point of contact for requests regarding research and design tools, budgeting, and procurement issues
- Working with the Design Ops Manager and other stakeholders to oversee the design and research budget, seek approvals for spend, raise/manage purchase orders, and liaise with the finance team
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange an immediate start date. If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the high number of responses we receive we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.