Despatch/Order Pickers (Days)
Outskirts of Leeds / Sherburn in Elmet
4 Days on, 4 Days off
07:00 - 19:00
£11.47 Per hour
You could be working for an industry leading company. The successful candidate will be joining the busy Despatch team in Leeds.
Main duties include:
* Picking and timely despatching of goods on a shift basis
* Under the guidance of Supervisors, ensure that each customers specification is followed and any anomalies to this standard are reported immediately
* Picking orders on NAV and FOPS for Despatch
* To maintain a clean and tidy area (work, changing room, canteen etc), meeting both safety and hygiene regulations of the site
* To report any equipment defects immediately to the Supervisor
* To maintain high levels of work performance including attendance, timekeeping etc
* Contribute to KPIs in quality, health, safety and environment, yields and customer service
What's needed from you?
A proven track record of your brilliance is essential. If you have demonstratable experience in a similar role, we'd love to speak with you!
* We are looking for a candidate that is a self-starter, effective communicator, calm, approachable, diplomatic, flexible and reliable
* Keen eye for detail
* A reach truck and counterbalance licence/picking experience would be beneficial however not essential.
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a great career with a well-established company.
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW
Any questions or to arrange a discreet chat, please email / 07515 325 150