Distribution and Re-seller Device Marketing Manager
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Distribution and Reseller Device Marketing Manager. This is a contract role based in Reading for (18) months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the on site health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £199.50 per day, depending on experience.
Responsible for the development of marketing plans through distribution and re-seller to support the sale of Office, Windows Server 2019, Windows 10 Pro licences and OEM devices through these accounts to achieve revenue target and Market strategies.
Distribution and Re-seller Device Marketing Manager Responsibilities.
A typical day in this role can include:
- Working closely with the Partner Account Manager to understand the priorities for the accounts for which they are responsible.
- Developing joint marketing plans with partners and ensure the Partner executes these plans in the agreed timescales.
- Communicating and informing our partners on products, marketing efforts, engagement opportunities, events, resources and training, etc. to drive partners to action on key metrics.
- Managing and being accountable for the local marketing budget and any centrally funded programmes.
- Training partners on the Marketing Programmes to ensure compliance.
- Ensuring that plans are coordinated with the relevant business leads to avoid duplication and ensure that the ROI is as effective as possible.
- Measuring program effectiveness/return on investment data to apply learning's to future activities
- Strengthening relationships with distribution and re-sellers to influence positive customer satisfaction results in CPE.
Distribution and Re-seller Device Marketing Manager Requirements.
The candidate's top skills are as follows:
- Planning ability to ensure that activities happen on schedule, and deliver expected results
- Good commercial awareness, able to manage a budget and substantiate an ROI on a marketing plan
- Collaborative skills to work across teams within the Microsoft business and with partners
- Ability to deal with complexity working within a large multi-national business
- Previous B2B experience showcasing organisation, collaborative working, professionalism, confidence
- Commercial management experience
- Project management experience
Deadline for CV submission: Wednesday 17th 2019 at 4:00pm