Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Devices Marketing Manager
This is a contract role based in Reading for 10 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: up to £32,762 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
Development and implementation of co-partner marketing with UK and Irish partner accounts. This role will work directly with a selection of accounts, supporting the Partner Account Manager to drive marketing activity with the aim of providing a return on investment and helping to grow market share. You will act as a trusted adviser to the partner, consulting them on their marketing plans and ensuring that they execute according to guidelines and within defined timescales. This role requires an excellent attention to detail as there are specific processes that need to be followed to ensure that we meet strict compliance guidelines. This role will also be responsible for communicating the benefits of our products and solutions to our partners and will need to think of creative ways of going to market in both B2B & B2C scenarios.
- Marketing manager works closely with the Partner Account Manager to understand the priorities for the accounts for which they are responsible.
- Develop joint marketing plans with partners and ensure the Partner executes these plans in the agreed timescales.
- Communicate and inform our partners on products, marketing efforts, engagement opportunities, events, resources and training, etc. to drive partners to action on key metrics.
- Manage and be accountable for the Local Marketing Budgets and any central funding Programmes.
- Train partners on the Marketing Programmes to ensure compliance.
- Ensure that plans are coordinated with the relevant business leads to avoid duplication and ensure that the ROI is as effective as possible.
- Measure program effectiveness/return on investment data, and correct as necessary to meet business goals.
- Identify trends in partner markets/competitor activity, anticipate long-term programme needs and propose creative programmes or solutions.
- Coordinate and track marketing programs/budget.
- Create quarterly marketing Business Reviews to showcase marketing engagements.
- Represent Devices Marketing on relevant virtual teams relevant to this role.
- Feed into the Monthly (Rhythm of the Business) ROB and reporting with relevant examples and data points
- Work with the EMEA Marketing managers and report back on activities
- Support the Device Marketing team in terms of driving a positive culture and taking on stretch projects as appropriate
- Experience in a partner marketing or related role preferably with experience at or working with Partners
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment, delivering against tactics effectively & accurately.
- Ability to take Market Intelligence and use this to identify market opportunities
- Ability to Prioritise activities in line with goals.
- Ability to work cross group in the EMEA, Corp and UK Sub organizations.
- Ability to take on stretch projects whilst delivering against their core objectives
- Good Knowledge of the overall IT industry and market.
- Providing detailed reporting on ROI of Marketing activities and understanding the difference between incremental sales and run rate and how to achieve the former.
- Evidence of leadership through managing v-teams or projects from conception through to delivery.
Deadline for CV submission: Thursday 20th August at 1pm