A great new opportunity has become available to work for a Government body as a Diary Manager. The role will be working from home, however when the office re-opens it is based in Westminster.
- Hours are Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week.
- The pay is £13.74 per hour.
- The role is initially for 6 months with a view to extend.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Playing an essential role in ensuring the smooth running of senior manager's diaries by liaising with Assistant Private Secretaries and other Diary Managers.
- Also need to ensure that relevant information is obtained to brief senior managers prior to high-profile meetings.
- Provide administrative, logistical, and business support to senior managers and/or to a team, and cover a wide range of duties in a fast paced environment.
- On an adhoc basis be required to support the Directors Business Manager as and when required.
- Previous experience in Public Sector is beneficial but not pre-requisite;
- Previous experience as a Diary Manager;
- Must be a self- starter - proactive and able to work under own steam as well as in a team;
- Ability to work in a very fast paced team;
- Flexibility with work must be welcomed, with the ability to take on new tasks where needed.
Please note that pre-employment checks are required for this role, including 3 years' worth of referencing and a basic DBS check.