A Government organisation is looking for an experienced Diary Manager - this role will be working in Westminster, London office 1-3 times a week with occasional travel to other locations, working from home for the rest of the week. The pay rate for the role will be £13.74 an hour, the length of the assignment will be 6 months on a temporary contract, and the hours will be Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week. Ideally all candidates must be immediately available, with little to no notice period.
Overall, you will be managing the diary of a high profile Director's diary within the organisation, ensuring meetings are organised properly and efficiently, dealing with different stakeholders to get this effectively completed each day. The Director must have all of the information required before each meeting to ensure they are sufficiently briefed before attending.
- Strategic planning of Director's diaries;
- Setting up meetings, and accommodating any changes;
- Inbox management - highlighting and escalating where necessary to the Director;
- Responsible for handling invitations;
- Assist with communications within the department where required;
- Complex diary management experience in a previous role;
- Organisational, prioritising and communication skills must be to a high standard;
- Previous experience working within Public Sector is preferable but not essential.
Please note, the successful candidate will need to undergo a full security check, including 3 years' worth of referencing and a DBS check.