Brook Street are recruiting a Diary Manager/PA for a government client based in Plymouth.
This is a temporary position until 31/07/2022 with the possibility of an extension.
This is a full time Mon-Fri role, 37 hours total.
Pay rate is £10.80 increasing to £12 after 12 weeks.
Key Duties include:
- Efficient maintenance of the Deputy Director or Head of Operational Function`s diary ensuring that time management is optimised
- Acting as the first point of contact for the Deputy Director or Head of Operational Function, using initiative and responding to and/or directing queries to the relevant parties
- Acting as a screening point for the Deputy Director or Head of Operational Function`s telephone calls, general correspondence and e-mails, highlighting priority work and responding to queries using an understanding of Probation service delivery and the partnership map
- Providing a full range of secretarial and administrative support and assistance to the Deputy Director or Head of Operational Function, producing a range of material from correspondence to complex confidential reports
- Developing and maintaining comprehensive and up-to-date electronic and manual filing systems which support the operational delivery of Probation services and are effective in storing and retrieving key data
- Support planning and finalising of agendas for meetings, overseeing co-ordination and distribution of paperwork
- Liaising directly with internal and external colleagues and partners to deal with enquiries and to co-ordinate appointments and engagements
- Keeping up to date with changes in key external partnerships which relate to Probation service delivery
- Dealing with highly sensitive issues, acting with diplomacy, and maintaining strict confidentiality at all times
Interested? Please apply now!