An exciting opportunity for Digital Accelerator Project Administrator position, working closely with the Lambeth digital accelerator programme manager as well other members of the Digital Accelerator team,
- Provide general administrative support to the digital accelerator team.
- Provide administrative support for digital accelerator meetings including taking actions, preparing agendas and minutes where appropriate.
- Assist the digital accelerator programme with its priority projects for 2019/2020
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, confident in building relationships with people of all levels (CCG, the Federation, eConsult, GP practices), and goal orientated.
- Project Administrator experience
- Strong drive and resilience
- Team player/ work independently.
Immediate start! Interviews ASAP