DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
My client is looking for a super talented Digital Account Manager, to join their fast-paced, fully integrated creative agency. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your account management, and digital marketing experience by working with some of the UK's fastest-growing companies.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will be working directly with clients cross-discipline, to fully scope and understand their requirements, then work closely with their internal team on everything from strategic planning to concept ideas, implementing ambitious digital campaigns, through to reviewing/reporting results.
Working For My Client:
My clients culture is fun, friendly and inclusive - they all work together to achieve their goals.
With a comprehensive multi-channel approach, their team work collaboratively through every task. Culture is fundamental. They work hard but ensure they enjoy themselves along the way, with team members driving their own career path.
As a business, they're always growing and developing, not only in their numbers, but also in their team too. They encourage personal development, supporting their team in exploring new avenues, refreshing their skills and attending seminars, training sessions and relevant events.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- £20,000 Salary
- 25 days annual leave plus all bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Company laptop
- Casual dress
- Professional and personal development - both in-house and external training on all things digital
- Access to our employee benefits platform
- Retail discounts and vouchers
- Attend events, awards and lunches
- Flexible working - opportunities to occasionally work from home
- Company events and team bonding
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Fruity Mondays and Beer Fridays
A typical day could involve; checking daily sales reports for e-commerce websites, pushing out email campaigns to thousands of contacts, responding to new enquiries and up-selling full marketing services. It will be your aim to ensure that every client has a seamless experience and are always delivered work that goes above and beyond expectations.
Our portfolio of clients spans across all sectors, including; leisure, retail, automotive, finance, recruitment, charity and more. Due to the continued growth of the business, we are now looking to take on an experienced strategic account manager who can drive client growth in competitive market spaces.
- Liaising with clients to identify requirements
- Scoping projects and working with the appropriate team to ensure that it is delivered in the best way
- Working with the team in order to create strategic campaigns across digital, creative, print etc.
- Presenting campaign ideas and negotiating budgets with clients
- The ability to build strong relationships with clients and maintaining superb communication
- The ability to confidently propose digital marketing from SEO, PPC, Social advertising and Email marketing
- Ensuring consistency across all projects both internal and external
- Developing accurate campaign plans and providing estimates and quotations.
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and marketing activity
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years' experience within an agency or similar environment
- Previous experience in digital marketing, website design and print is essential
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Ads, Mailchimp (or similar) and other similar platforms is essential
- Have a business or marketing degree or similar
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to contribute ideas
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full understanding of the creative processes including digital
- Excellent at building relationships with clients
If you are at all interested then please apply with your CV or contact my on the below:
Connor Leveson Carter - Brook Street
or call 0121 480 8215