Brook Street is excited to recruit for an experienced Digital PR Executive to join our fantastic Peterborough-based client. The ideal candidate will be a confident and outgoing individual with previous experience of using a range of media strategies to build brand awareness and effectively promote business objectives. They are seeking someone who is creative and passionate and who shares their desire to make a positive difference in the world through their work.
- You will be responsible for writing engaging content for a range of media channels including social media, email and blogs aimed at attracting a wider audience
- Contributing to the creation of content which tells the story of my client`s charitable work, utlising film, images, and audio
- Efficiently marketing their fundraising strategies to new clients
- Monitoring and producing reports for online activity and sales, and using this information to make strategic adjustments that lead to greater success
- The willingness to provide meaningful input and share creative ideas that drive growth and improvement
Occasional evening and weekend work will be required for this role on a rota basis. However time off in lieu will be given. A generous salary of £25,000- £30,000 is on offer dependant on experience. Benefits include 23 days holiday + bank holidays, paid sick leave, free parking on site, and the opportunity to be a part of a uniquely creative, stimulating and ethical work culture.
Our client is currently shortlisting for this role for upcoming interview slots. If you feel that your skills and values align well with this opportunity, apply now to be immediately considered!