Working within the Digital Marketing team, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the content across Social Media platforms. The focus of the organisation is to deliver clear, easy to digest information throughout its marketing channels. This is a fantastic organisation, offering industry leading salaries, holiday allowances, pension contributions & other great perks.
This is a work-from-home opportunity on a temporary basis but will require the candidate to work from the office in Denbighshire or Cardiff, so the ability to commute into either of these locations is important for the future. This is a fixed-term opportunity for a min. of 12 months.
- Manage the planning, development and content of materials on websites & social media platforms
- Work with suppliers to develop existing platforms
- Take an active role within video production
- Monitor performance of digital media channels
- Assist mobile app development strategy and user experience
- Develop & coach junior staff within the department
The requirements for this role are diverse and the skills required will vary from day to day but do include:
- Welsh language skills essential
- Relevant degree or substantial experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing analytics
- Extensive Social Media knowledge
Please apply now for further information!