Our client has experienced huge growth over the last 12 months and is continuing to expand their UK and European markets. The team there are exceptional and if you are looking for a Digital Marketing role that would allow you to 'grow' with the job we really need to speak with you.
Ideally we are looking for someone who is looking for the next step in their marketing career and who has the potential to move into a supervisory position with the company; using their skill and experience to guide and develop the team's eCommerce techniques and Digital Marketing Methods.
You will need a depth of character and the ability to contribute and develop your ideas for company growth (speaking to several employees it is obvious that the company really do listen to their employees who they believe are their best asset).
The perfect person will have:
- Outstanding skills in Google Shopping with a solid grasp of priority campaigns and bid adjustments.
- Strong commercial understanding for setting optimal cost per click and associated budgets for all types of PPC campaigns.
- Solid and sound experience in all Google advertising channels, including search and dynamic campaigns.
- A strong understanding in maximising lead sources such as Organic, Paid and Social.
- Experience in implementing A/B testing platforms to enhance and improve the user experience.
- Excellent reporting skills on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns with a clear understanding on how to adapt the campaigns for best ROI.
- Strong analytical skills in identifying trends and optimising spend and performance based on these insights.
Working hours: Full time, Monday to Friday (37.5hrs per week with 1 hour for lunch).
Due to location you will require your own transport as there are no bus links.
Apply now if your think this role is perfect for you!