Are you a forward thinking, hands-on digital marketing expert with experience of SEO, PPC & Social Media advertising? If so, we have a fantastic permanent opportunity to join an established organisation with their head office based in Cardiff.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate!
This is a growing organisation with diverse revenue streams, so offers a candidate with relevant experience the opportunity to develop their career further.
- SEO maintenance and technical planning
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising management
- Executive digital marketing campaigns
- Develop email marketing campaigns
- Managing the content across company websites
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
- Degree or relevant experience within digital marketing
- SEO & PPC portfolio & examples
Why apply for this role?
As well as an attractive salary and package, an annual leave entitlement of 20 days rising to 25 days per year, this employer also has the following benefits for their staff:
- Very friendly modern environment
- Supportive Management and ongoing development
- Perkbox employee scheme benefits which includes discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets
Your working hours will be a fabulous Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.30pm, and an early finish Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm.