Our client based in Swindon, are looking for Digital Marketing Assistant to support their communications team. The role will encompass publishing web pages to a corporate website and managing images. Within this role you will be expected to manage the life on the content on the web platforms making sure that content is kept up to date.
In addition to these areas you will help and support all areas of the communications team, this could be developing Twitter banners or creating new areas on the site. Part of your role will be to support the corporate website and duties will include the following:
- Creation and publication of web pages using our in house content management platform
- Editing and formatting images for use on the website
- Editing pages within the corporate website
- Working together with other departments to create and publish content for the website
- Ensure that the content on the website is kept up to date by reviewing content with departments.
- Producing web visitor statistics for the team (Training will be given)
- Responding to requests for content creation/amendments and feedback from internal and external contacts via a managed mailbox
- Providing feedback and insight into the team processes
You will need strong planning and organisational skills, including an ability to prioritise. If you have some experience of using a content management system (CMS) for website management that would desirable, but not essential as training will be provided.
This position is on a temporary basis for 6 Months working full time business hours Monday to Friday, offering and hourly pay rate of £9.47.
If this is the role for you, apply now for immediate interview.