DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE?:
- KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF ONLINE MARKETING CHANNELS
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN DIGITAL MARKETING
- ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Our client in Kings Hill, West Malling are looking for someone to join their In-House Marketing Team. You will be using your strong analytical skills to identify Website Optimization opportunities for their Internal Brands.
Your duties will include:
* You'll be Responsible for the Implementation of a Conversion Rate Optimization Strategy. * You'll Plan, Execute and Report on activity around Conversion Rate Optimization using Qualitative and Quantitative Data using tools including Google Analytics, A/B Tasty and HotJar. * You'll Proactively Identify and Investigate into New Opportunities, including Tools, Processes etc. Using insight to Challenge Existing Practices.
* You'll Conduct Analysis of Website and Channel Conversion Rate. Identifying and Making Recommendations. * You'll Plan, Own and Develop an Ongoing Test Roadmap to Optimise On-Site User Journeys.
* You'll Manage End-to-End Optimisation of Testing Processes, including Recommendations, Prioritisation, Requirements, Build, Implementation and Measurement.
* You'll Conduct Pre and Post-Test Analysis with Insights and Next Steps. Working closely with the Technology Department and Design Agency to implement changes.
* You'll Attend relevant Conversion Rate Optimisation Training Sessions.
* You'll Become a CRO Expert and Educate Internal Stakeholders.
If you have the right skills and experience then please apply today!!