I am recruiting for an Digital Marketing Executive; my client is offering a negotiable salary up to £28,000 dependent on experience and flexible working (office/remote)
Working closely with the Head of Search, you will be responsible for the PPC campaigns for the companies UK and Irish brands as well as involvement in display campaigns.
In the performance of your duties, you will be expected to use your best endeavours to promote and maintain the interests and reputation of the Company at all times.
You will need to have solid online marketing experience, ideally in a technical environment. The office is based near Worcester city centre but there is the option to split your week between office and remote.
A leading business within IT services, they offer a wide range of different services with an exceptional support network for their customers.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- PPC account management in a highly competitive channel; confidence working with large budgets
- Continual optimisation according to the company brief and best practice guidelines
- Ad copy testing, bid management and competitor analysis
- Additional involvement in display advertising
- Proficiency in using automated bid strategies and other advanced Google Ads tools
- Working with the UI team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC, Social media and Display campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- Preparation of brand reports and providing detailed analysis and recommendations to drive KPIs.
- Google Ads qualified.
- Account management, administration, forecasting and budgeting
- Working closely with Search Manager and other marketing team members to ensure paid search activity falls in line as part of an integrated marketing strategy
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
- Previous experience of paid search marketing with a track record in driving successful PPC Campaigns
- Previous Google Adwords and Analytics experience, Adwords certification preferable but not essential.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with the abilityto manipulate data, measure performance and identify areas of improvement
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients
- A motivated self-starter with a passion for digital and search marketing
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £28,000 annual salary
- 37.5 hours, flexible working with option of home and office split
- 23 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays (opportunity to purchase additional holiday)
- Free Car Parking
- Modern office environment
- Company Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Relaxed working environment
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your cv and call Lauren on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***