My client is one of the world`s leading occupational health and safety organisations and they are looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Executive to join their expanding team.
You will provide support to the Marketing, Events and Engagement teams, working alongside another Marketing Executive and report directly to the Marketing Manager.
Daily tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Implementing the email marketing/marketing automation strategy via the internal platform to increase engagement and create sales leads
- Managing social media activity for my client across a range of platforms e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Support any data management work required e.g. data profiling, data cleansing, purchasing new data lists, etc.
- Managing the lead capture and tracking systems for specific campaign work using Salesforce to measure success, ROI and outcomes.
- Provide content marketing support across all revenue streams and campaigns
- Ensure effective liaison with all internal stakeholders within the British Safety Council.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Degree or equivalent experience in a business or marketing subject
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work accurately and with close attention to detail
- Competent in MS Office - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience in the use of marketing automation platforms e.g Marketo
- Experience of using Umbraco and Hootsuite
- Two years marketing experience.
- Knowledge of the full marketing mix and experience of implementing marketing campaigns.
- Email marketing campaign experience and experience of using CRM and database systems.
- Social media campaign and account management.
- Google analytics experience and reporting.
- SEO and writing for web
- Results oriented with the ability to work in a busy and challenging environment with competing priorities.
This position come with some superb benefits, if you think this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!