An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced email marketer to join a dynamic, small-knit team based in Gateshead. The group of online Jewellery stores have experienced significant growth over the last 2 years so it`s an exciting time to join the team.
We`re looking for a creative, motivated and driven individual to implement email marketing and PR campaigns in order to continue to drive exposure of the brands and sales. Candidates with good general marketing experience who understand all aspects of marketing will benefit greatly. The marketing team all contribute and work together to ensure every campaign and channel is successful.
We have established ourselves within the online Jewellery market over the last decade, establishing 4 successful jewellery brands. The successful candidate will be instrumental in developing and managing email marketing and PR campaigns that will be designed to continue building brand awareness and reputation as the stores grow.
- Ownership of the single, automated and transactional email campaigns for the 4 jewellery stores, in line with the marketing calendar.
- Planning, creating and managing delivery of timely and accurate emails to maximise sales and increase brand awareness.
- Evaluate, test, report on and optimise emails using performance metrics turning insight into actionable recommendations.
- Liaising with internal teams and being the champion and subject matter expert of email.
- Work closely with colleagues to share learning and optimise communications across all brands.
- Working closely with the rest of the Marketing team to develop the marketing calendar and strategy.
- Work with the design team to ensure brand consistency.
- Further the digital PR efforts by engaging with journalists, influencers and bloggers to increase exposure and gain high-quality natural backlinks.
- Respond to requests and reach out out to journalists using DiaryDirectory.
- Contribute to creative and copywriting where required.
- Strong copywriting and communication skills.
- Experience in Email Marketing and PR, preferably in an ecommerce environment.
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms. (Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Drip, etc…)
- Experience of creating and fine-tuning automated email workflows.
- An interest in jewellery or fashion will go a long way.
- Ability to see the big picture and how your role impacts the business overall.
- Respond quickly to changing demands and demonstrate strong skills in prioritisation and time management.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Ability to work independently and as a dedicated team member.
- Self-motivation and an ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Creative and innovative - Has creative ideas to support business objectives.
- Monthly team social events e.g: Ghetto Golf, Go-Karting, Lane 7, Company BBQ
- Yearly trip incentives. Previous trips include; weekend in Iceland, a planned stay in a mansion or log cabin.
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Personal development plan and budget
- Private healthcare
- Considerable staff discount