Brook Street Recruitment is working with our Belfast client who are keen to recruit a new Digital Marketing Manager to join their expanding business
This is a key full time, permanent role within an ambitious though friendly award-winning agency for a highly organised, motivated, and self-directed Digital Media Manager. This role will involve:
* Working as part of the media team to plan, buy, monitor, refine and evaluate digital marketing campaigns for existing clients.
* Working alongside and under the guidance of the Head of Digital Growth and Performance and other senior team members in compiling new digital media business proposals.
* Work along with the Media Director and current Digital team to help develop in-house digital proposition.
You will work alongside other members of the media and account management team and have the ability to work closely with clients, at all levels, in order to build relationships based on respect and trust.
What this role requires:
* To act as digital media lead on multiple key accounts.
* Ability to develop digital communication strategies including identifying key insights from background information and research findings.
* Strategic thinker with the ability to go beyond the client`s brief to provide a holistic thinking to digital problems and how this can integrate within the wider communications strategy.
* Excellent understanding of Display, SEO, PPC, Social media platforms, Programmatic buying, * Content and Partnerships, and Google analytics.
* Building, developing and analysing performance data via Google Data Studio.
* Strong knowledge of the current digital media landscape and future trends on a global basis.
* Ability to provide post campaign analysis using Google Analytics and other analytical platforms and how to distil the most relevant / important information for intelligent strategic development.
* Ability to deliver digital pitch and proposal presentations.
* 3 years + experience in a similar digital role (preferably agency based, but client & supplier experience also considered).
* Experience and confidence in using Google Data Studio.
* Experience with all digital platforms including Ad-Words, Double Click Campaign Manager, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Spotify. Training can be provided for Spotify, Snapchat and Tik Tok.
* Media campaign planning experience and managing large digital budgets. This includes planning media partnerships directly with key suppliers and ensuring that the latest trends and opportunities are adopted.
* Knowledge and experience in programmatic media buying.
* Experience using Google analytics and reporting on campaign results and making recommendations.
* Google Ad Words certified.
* Extensive knowledge and experience in setting up, monitoring, optimising, and reporting on PPC activity.
* Strong knowledge of SEO best practice.
* Understanding of website UX best practices.
* Experience in writing tenders and working with senior management.
Full spec can be provided on application
Salary will depend on background and can be discussed at interview - please send CV via the apply link