My client who are market leaders in translation services is seeking a dynamic and strong all round Digital Marketing Manager who will be managing the whole of the marketing for this translation company that manages a very diverse and broad range of clients.
Based in St Albans, with recently refurbished offices, you will be in an open plan office and responsible for all marketing:
Managing and developing the website, increase new web based enquiries and leads, create engaging content to attract new business from existing and target markets, maintain and develop CRM system for use in marketing and business development opportunities.
- To take sole responsibility for managing the marketing activities aligned to our business strategy
- To take all SEO project management
- To manage relationships with external suppliers of marketing and website-related services
- To produce copy, newsletter and mailshot content
- To monitor and improve our web presence, increasing relevant traffic and conversions
- To support the sales function by identifying events and marketing & PR opportunities and producing suitable marketing materials
You will have accurate excellent oral and written communication skills
Able to communicate at all levels with customers and commercial partners
Good understanding of digital marketing strategies
Able to adopt company voice and create engaging content
Able to work effectively as part of a team
Relevant and current marketing qualifications
You must have a strong understanding and implementation of marketing concepts, tools and techniques. Planning, budgeting and forecasting to achieve marketing targets, developing proposals and presentations, relevant design and marketing tools and systems - have used and updated CRM systems.
£25,000 - £30,000 plus range of benefits
Please contact me today to apply for the role!