We are recruiting for a fantastic company within the public sector based in North West London who are looking for a Digital and Social Media Marketing Manager to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
PLEASE NOTE: To be successful in this digital/socail media marketing role you must have been working in the UK for the last 5 years consecutively and have not been overseas for more than 6 months during this time.
Salary: £34,203 including London living allowance
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail discounts
- Responsible for overarching external digital communications strategy and ownership of social media policy.
- Set direction, plan, coordinate and maintain professional oversight and implementation of multi-platform, integrated digital communications campaigns.
- Working closely with IT, lead on the design, content, testing and launch of a new external website.
- Provide expert advice to the Corporate Communications teams to support them in delivering and evaluating locally-focused, themed and event driven digital communications activity that supports strategic objectives.
- Using insight and data analysis advise and lead on growing our social media audiences.
- Devise and deliver in-house training, and source appropriate external training where required, providing the team with specialist digital communications knowledge and skills to support them in their roles.
- Create, manage and maintain the content of the website; drive, track and analyse traffic flow, continually work on the Search Engine Optimisation and fix any bugs in online content.
- Produce and edit engaging video and digital animations to provide interesting and informative content which effectively communicates with our audiences and encourages customer interaction.
- Identify new trends and platforms in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry development.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with counterparts at key partner and stakeholder organisations, representing the organisation and influencing decision-making.
- Promote and comply with policies on Diversity and Health and Safety in the delivery of service and treatment of others.
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Business Marketing, Media, Communications or similar professional qualification
- Able to plan, deliver and evaluate internal and external digital communications strategies for large and complex organisations on time and on budget
- Proven expertise of leading the design, content, testing and launch of a new website
- Demonstrable ability to exercise sound editorial judgement and brand guardianship
- Some exposure to supervising or leading a team
- Digital media buying and social media targeting
- Excellent level of social media and web literacy at a corporate level
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Willing to work outside of normal office hours and travel throughout the country in the event of a major incident, or in support of senior officers when required
- Extensive knowledge of a wide range of social and digital media platforms, including video production
- Working knowledge of using design and video software to produce digital content
If you meet the above requirements and are keen to have a career with an amazing, well known company then please submit your application for this digital/socail media marketing role. Alternatively, you could email your CV through or call Anna on 0203 807 9010.