Our client are enhancing their in-house marketing team and are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Officer to work alongside the team based in York. As a Digital Marketing Officer you will require an in-depth knowledge of the digital marketplace in order to maintain and develop our current digital marketing activities. Confident in content creation and a working knowledge of WordPress will all be key to this new role.
- Create content such as web content, blog articles, case studies, testimonials, promotional marketing material, PPC ads, etc.
- Produce content consistent with the company's tone of voice, style and FCA and PRA rules
- Product research in new content as required, working closely with the in-house SEO specialist to maximise rankings and engagement levels
- Pro-actively assist with the planning of content as required
- Work as part of the Marketing team to deliver the marketing plan to agreed timescales
- Provide up-to-date information on current trends in content writing and competitor activity
- Work with the team to plan new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions.
-Update email marketing database with data from the customer system and email data capture systems
-Set up promotional codes and the monitoring/reporting of these on a regular basis with ongoing suggestion of improvements for driving ROI
-Create and send email marketing campaigns to subscribed customers
-Analysis reports on performance of emails sent
-Seeking out new opportunities for online marketing campaigns
-Liaising with software developers to enable search engine optimisation
-Liaising with web and graphic designers to create visually effective content
-Creating brochures and other printed materials to supplement online products
-Communicating key information relating to digital products to non-digital marketing colleagues
-Drive online newsletter and special offer sign ups
-Assist with project management of trade shows, exhibitions and events
-These activities will be supplemented with additional ad hoc duties.
We are looking for a creative and motivated, confident self-starter who has experience of working across a range of marketing activities within a fast-paced financial services environment. With a focus on driving sales and increasing brand awareness, you should be ahead of the curve with digital marketing trends and confident in bringing your own ideas to the table to provide effective marketing support for the business. Good basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office, WordPress, MailChimp, Adobe XD, Photoshop & After Effects. Training on our Customer System software will be provided.
In return you will receive a salary between 23,000-26,000 depending on experience, 28 days' holiday including bank holidays, great flexi-time arrangement available, government pension, free parking and hot drinks, free on site gym, free work wear, on site crèche and staff discounts.