My client is a well established online marketing company with an ever growing client base of well known global brands. I am seeking an experienced Digital Project Manager on a permanent basis.
Our expanding agency needs a talented Digital Project Manager to join our team.
You will manage projects across Analytics, Web, Research, SEO and PPC.
You will have lots of client contact and manage digital projects ranging from £5K to £100K. You'll work internally and externally and be responsible for the success of your projects.
You will have both the autonomy to lead projects and the support to be successful doing so.
You will prepare for and lead major client meetings, hold regular update calls and work with our delivery team to ensure excellence on every occasion.
You'll be given substantial responsibility and have the chance to master new digital marketing technologies as well as grow within your own role and expertise.
Reporting directly to the Head of Projects.
- At least one year's experience of working as a Project Manager, ideally within an agency environment.
- Incredible organisation and attention to detail. We want you to be thorough.
- An understanding of SEO, PPC, analytics, web build, social media and video is desirable, as is any recruitment industry experience.
- A fantastic ability to communicate and a passion for technology, data and marketing.
- The ability to demonstrate confidence, as you will have substantial responsibility when dealing with clients.
This role can be remote or office based but you will need to be within a 90 minute commute of Woking as you will be required to attend adhoc meetings in the office.
If you fit the above criteria, please apply now for immediate consideration.