I am recruiting for a Digital Marketing Specialist with extensive knowledge of social media marketing and Google Ads, based in a beautiful Shropshire setting southeast of Telford (ability to drive is a must). You will be joining a highly successful (multi-million pound turnover) family owned and run marketing agency who have been around for decades. They offer a number of different marketing services to a large portfolio of clients within the UK and Internationally, 95% are B2B and they are very successful within the Logistics and Manufacturing sectors.
You would be joining a team of six digital marketers, involved in every process of the client journey, including pitching for new work, strategy planning, budget control, campaign execution and reporting across multiple projects with a volume of different clients at any one time. You will be responsible for ensuring all deadlines are met and the completed work is that of the expected high-quality standard.
- Daily management of Google Ads, Bing Ads and Social Media Ads for multiple clients. An understanding of Search Console and GTM. Utilising Google Analytics to track performance and act reactively
- Working with clients' social media accounts, the chosen candidate will improve the presence across networks such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to present confidently, internally and at client premises and may be required to take the lead in Social Media training sessions
- Compilation of monthly SM calendars and reports for ROI purposes, which may need to be presented to the client, at month end
- Preparation and presentation of social media strategy, to be presented to the client or to be used by an account manager when pitching for work
- Reporting to the Director, the appointed Digital Marketing Specialist, will assist with the management and optimisation of a variety of WordPress websites
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A strong working knowledge of the overall digital marketing mix - Email, SEO, PPC, Content, Web
- A passion for digital marketing
- Highly organised, excellent strategist with exceptional communication skills with the ability to speak to all levels of staff and clients
- A proven track record of managing digital marketing projects for a range of clients and campaigns across all channels simultaneously
- A good working knowledge of the latest Google algorithms, Google Analytics and Google Ads
- At least three years practical experience (ideally in an agency environment)
- Excellent computer skills
- Demonstrable understanding of content management systems - an advanced knowledge of WordPress, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, SEM Rush, Lead Forensics, Hootsuite is desirable
The ideal applicant will be organised, self-motivated and able to complete projects in their entirety, within a set deadline and budget. They will have an excellent understanding of digital marketing but also appreciate the need for a rounded marketing approach, including traditional and online techniques and campaigns.
SALARY AND WORKING HOURS
Monday - Friday
9.00am - 5.30pm
Please ensure your CV highlights your most relevant experience, especially in the areas of Social Media, SEO and Google Ads
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your cv and call Maisie on 0121 643 6954