Our client is a successful company in Selby who are showing substantial growth and looking to expand their Marketing Team by the introduction of a Digital Marketing Specialist (Paid Media).
They are looking for an experienced Google PPC (Pay Per Click) and Facebook Inventory Ads specialist to implement and manage paid strategies across for a portfolio of clients. This is a largely autonomous position and therefore, previous relevant experience within an agency environment and the ability to work unsupervised, are both vital. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment/ lead generation.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- well-versed in the principles of paid advertising and cross-channel strategy, search engine marketing (SEM) and specifically experienced with lead generation.
- Knowledge of Social Media advertising is essential.
- Google Ads Search and Display certifications.
- Facebook Campaign Management experience
- You will need to be highly analytical (and possess a GA IQ certification).
- Knowledge of GTM, SEO tactics and channel attribution would also be a distinct advantage.
A digital marketing specialist is responsible for managing the digital marketing activities of their assigned clients. This includes arranging timely reporting and customer updates as well as maintaining and developing the company's relationship with the clients.
We are looking for a highly motivated, commercially astute individual that will help build marketing strategies and contribute to the growth of our business.
If this sounds like the role for you or you would like more information please call 07483919134!