Digital Media Planner/Marketing Communication Manager (Media)
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Digital Media Manager on a contract until the end of June 2021, with the intention of extending for a total contract duration of 18 months.
This role will be based remotely to begin with but will require regular presence at our client's London Paddington offices once they reopen.
Salary: Up to £67,000pa depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced Digital Media Manager to deliver media campaigns for a range of brands that this Global IT Client produces, as well as affiliate programs for their Stores.
An integral part of the Corporate Marketing and Consumer Business (MCB) organization and the Brand, Advertising and Research team GMT is in charge of planning, executing and consulting on media campaigns for their brands and products. These campaigns range from multi-million dollar campaigns with a broad media mix (incl. TV, OLV, display, social media, SEM, OOH) to small, tactical performance campaigns.
Within GMT the International Media Team dedicated to providing regional and local market media expertise for global and local media campaigns across EMEA, APAC and LATAM. The team is embedded in those markets and leveraging latest technology for collaboration across borders and time zones.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
We are looking for a highly motivated and strong performer to help deliver digital media leadership, efficiencies, insights and innovation. This includes delivering on the goals of multiple media campaigns and affiliate markets in parallel.
Affiliate program management is the core responsibility, driving profitable and rapid growth in the affiliate channels, managing day to day partner and network relationships, and identifying/developing new business opportunities.
Execution of digital media campaigns is an equally important responsibility. This requires a good foundational understanding of customer journey, media tactics and KPIs along the funnel.
Strong project management, building strong internal cross-functional and external partner relationships and clear communication to our agencies, stakeholders in different internal organizations as well as executives is critical to success.
- Manage all aspects of affiliate network, and individual affiliate relationships for online store in multiple markets.
- Execute ongoing development and deployment of fresh marketing creative, such as newsletters and blog posts, offers, affiliate payments, and dispute resolution.
- Responsible for performance measurement/scorecard management, reporting results and key initiatives to various stakeholders.
- Interact with the broader demand generation and international media teams to understand performance and key levers.
- Collaborate with country level marketing, business groups and online stores teams to drive integration and identification of opportunities between the online store team and other teams.
- Develop new business partnership with mobile operators, OEM's, entertainment and content providers.
- Support audience focused programs such as Student or Small-Medium Business.
- Work with agency teams to develop and manage impactful digital media campaigns.
- Project and stakeholder management execution.
- Ensure timely launches and reporting as a basis for impactful campaign pacing.
- Drive for optimal campaign results by reviewing and challenging draft media plans. Leverage market insights to identify meaningful media investment and optimization opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal business stakeholders. Consult them during campaign definition and briefing. Keep them informed about progress and campaign results.
- Keep up-to-date on digital marketing trends and developments.
- Share best practices with other regions and markets
- Strong knowledge of Affiliate Performance Media in particular and Digital Media in general.
- Strong communication skills. Fluent in English. A second European language is highly regarded
- Ability to structure, lead and execute several complex projects across multiple partners
- Financial management of affiliate and media campaign budgets
- Results oriented digital marketing and media expertise, with a strong bias for action
- Presentation skills and experience with corporate technology tools such as Office, Excel, PPT and Teams.
- Analytical capabilities
- Strong track record in delivering against revenue targets as well as recruiting large scale affiliates.
- Strong business acumen around how to leverage affiliate (incl. commission levels and flat fee investments) to drive revenue and media tactics to drive campaign performance
- Deep understanding of the affiliate ecosystem (different networks, attribution, affiliate types)
- Experience in constructing robust media conversion forecasts based on campaign goals and benchmarks across various digital tactics
- Multi-market media experience is important
- A solid understanding of digital tactics (paid social, display, paid search, programmatic, mobile, and emerging media platforms) as well as prerational understanding of important aspects digital media delivery such as AdServer technology platforms, tagging and trafficking of digital media is preferable.
- Knowledge of offline media a nice to have but not required
- History of strong partnership and collaboration with cross-market and agency team
- Ability to manage multiple challenging senior stakeholders and lead a data-driven conversation with them
- Experience working with technology brands is preferred.
- Ability to work in a virtual team spread across Europe
Deadline for applications: Tuesday 16th February 2021