An opportunity has arisen for our client based in York for a Compliance and Risk Director on a part time basis (around 20-25 hours per week).
Responsibilities will include:
- Advising on and implementing policies and processes, ensuring that all changes are effectively communicated and trained to all staff
- Formulate and implement the annual audit program
- Carry out periodic internal audits
- KPI monitoring and reporting
- Monitoring and reporting on risk
- Ensuring compliance with policies including GDPR
- Ensuring the annual Governance program is in place and that meetings address statutory and regulatory requirements
- Resolving problems for any compliance related matter
- Maintaining and keeping relevant back up files for all aspects of the business, ensuring they are managed in line with the data retention policy
- Carrying out toolbox talks and ad-hoc training regarding compliance
- Continually working with the management team in the implementation and improvement of compliance and audit systems
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure all statutory and site-specific training is completed in accordance with the training plan and statutory timeline
- Providing statistics for monthly reports
- Attending Audit and Risk Committee meetings
In return you will receive a salary of 60,000 pro rata, onsite parking, a fantastic working environment, competitive holiday entitlement and pension scheme.
Please only apply if you're happy with the part time hours, full time hours are not available at this time.
If you're interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Cat on 07971609654 or apply here.