In partnership with a locally recognised provider of specialist support, I am recruiting for their next Director Of Operations to join their senior management team.
You will become an integral part of the senior management team for this reputable charitable provider, who boasts good ratings with CQC across all of their registered and support services.
You will join this organisation at an exciting time of growth and development, with a key focus being on increased and wider ranging support opportunities for adults with autism, as well as increased support from local commissioners and CQC to adapt an approach that will mean that the people you support are able to live an independent, dignified lifestyle through personalised support plans and positive behaviour support.
You will also:
* Lead communication with Public Health England and protocols for COVID strategies
* Work closely with CEO, Finance Director, Head of HR and Quality, whilst managing a team of operations and registered managers
* Influence and lead on business growth and development
* Take responsibility for change, budget and finance management, as well as attending local authority meetings and building long lasting, professional relationships with commissioners.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone who thrives in the strategic management elements of the health and social care sector, but who has not lost sight of the importance of operational support and maintains a passion for person centred care.
I am seeking applications from:
* Skilled senior managers with significant experience in the learning disabilities field, especially supporting adults with autism, who are looking for their next senior management opportunity
* Senior managers who have a professional and working knowledge of change management, service growth and development for CQC regulated services
* Candidates who can commit to working from a Birmingham based office location and are happy to spend time on services within the Midlands and Worcestershire locations (A full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential)
* Applicants who hold a relevant care management qualification and possess excellent knowledge of CQC policies and procedures.
This exceptional director of operations opportunity, is offering a highly competitive salary in the region of £55000, continued training and development, generous annual leave allowance and other exciting benefits.
Interviews are happening shortly, so, to avoid disappointment, please apply online today or forward your CV via email for consideration.