Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit a Distribution and Reseller Devices Marketing Manager.
This is a contract role to start ASAP for 18 months.
The salary offered is up to £40,000 per annum (depending on experience).
The role will be based remotely to begin with but will likely require regular presence at our client's Reading offices once they reopen.
Please note we are seeking candidates with demonstrable distribution and/or reseller marketing experience.
You will join a team who work with partners to build, market and sell a winning portfolio that delights customers and earns fans around the world. Moreover, they seek to enable customers and partners to achieve more with innovative IoT solutions and market opportunities including voice, mixed reality and artificial intelligence.
You will be responsible for the development of marketing plans through distribution and reseller to support the sale of our client's products through these accounts to achieve revenue target and our client's Go to Market strategies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Partner Account Manager to understand the priorities for the accounts for which they are responsible.
- Developing joint marketing plans with partners and ensure the Partner executes these plans in the agreed timescales.
- Communicating and informing our partners on products, marketing efforts, engagement opportunities, events, resources and training, etc. to drive partners to action on key metrics.
- Managing and being accountable for the local marketing budget and any centrally funded programmes.
- Training partners on the Marketing Programmes to ensure compliance.
- Ensuring that plans are coordinated with the relevant business leads to avoid duplication and ensure that the ROI is as effective as possible.
- Measuring program effectiveness/return on investment data to apply learnings to future activities
- Strengthening relationships with distribution and resellers to influence positive customer satisfaction results.
- Planning ability to ensure that activities happen on schedule, and deliver expected results
- Good commercial awareness, able to manage a budget and substantiate an ROI on a marketing plan
- Collaborative skills to work across teams within our client's business and with partners
- Ability to deal with complexity working within a large multi-national business
Our client has placed specific emphasis on the following;
- Previous B2B experience showcasing organisation, collaborative working, professionalism, confidence
- Commerical Management experience
- Project Management experience
Deadline for applications: Monday 29th March 2021