"Our client based in Waddington is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The role is Monday to Friday. The rate of pay is £10.35 an hour.
You will be providing administration support overseeing administrative procedures and processes working within the 51 Squadron, Engineering Support Flight team. Managing and co-ordinating all Squadron documentation quality checks will be a part of your daily duties.
To be considered for this role the right candidate will have or be able:
- Comfortable making independent judgement when carrying out instructions
- 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above or equivalent
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 or suitable clerical experience
- Administration experience with a good knowledge and experience using Microsoft Packages
- Excellent communication skills written and verbally
- No aircraft document experience required, full on the job training will be given
- Experience with F700 paperwork series highly desirable
- Experience of working in the DAE would be an advantage
Responsibilities include and will not be limited to:
- Collating and analysing complex data
- Submitting written reports
- Assisting with budget preparation and control
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Controlling all completed documentation and submissions to the engineering records when required
- Recording any errors discovered to generate Squadron statistics and report these to the Senior Engineering Officer
- Generating mock paperwork for training purposes
- Providing advice where possible where documentation completing, or control could be improved
The rate of pay is £10.35 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
If you fit the above criteria, please contact Diane Symons on 01522 528115 or send your CV . We look forward to reviewing your application
Please note: You must hold photographic ID (An in-date valid passport / Driving Licence can be accepted) along with eligibility to work documents and any offers will be subject to completed security checks.