***We are looking for a Document Handler/Archivist to work with one of our public sector clients based in Loughborough***
Temporary - On going
Monday - Friday.
37 hours a week, between the hours of 08.00 - 18.00
Pay Rate: £7.70 - £8.21, age dependant
Your Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Working within an archiving facility.
- Collecting and delivering files & bundles to the judiciary and clerks ensuring they have the necessary papers.
- Lifting, filling & emptying sacks up to 11kgs on a daily basis.
- Climbing industrial ladders on a daily basis to file, link and retrieve paperwork.
- Preparing rooms for hearings, tribunals, trials, meetings etc.
- Operating office and court equipment e.g. computers, fax machines,
- scanners, photocopiers, franking machines, switchboards, messaging equipment, tape and video recorders etc.
- Opening, sorting, distributing and dispatching post.
- Collecting and delivering post from appropriate offices including stationery and other supplies.
- Answering standard enquiries and passing messages to others. Using electronic diaries, booking rooms and accommodation.
If you are interested please apply or call Sammy at Brook Street on 0116 2516171