Document Reviewer - central government
- Location - central London
- Pay - £13.26 ph
- Full time hours
- temporary ongoing role - long term contract
- couple of roles available
- Read into the case and attend team meetings. This includes being able to read, understand and assimilate complex and technical information and provide meaningful feedback to the team on the content.
- Review and describe digital material using the digital review system (Autonomy) and excel software.
- Demonstrate attention to detail. For example, be able to cross-reference disparate documents on a document review system into a complete set and accurately describe large volumes of information.
- Have a practical understanding of the use of excel and be able to deploy this in managing large quantities of data.
- In the unlikely event of potentially Legal Professional Privilege material being discovered, be able to recognise such material and refer it to the appropriate team members.
- Any other specific tasks as required by the case team
To apply for this role, or other central government positions, please complete the online registration at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply
Once submitted, a Brook Street consultant will be in touch.