£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Brook Street Recruitment is working on behalf of our Belfast client to recruit a Domestic Claims Adjuster to join their team.
Based from the Belfast office, you`ll investigate home claims on behalf of Insurance companies by visiting policyholders` property and assessing claims up to £100,000.
You`ll be customer focused, capable of offering both practical support and technical advice, whilst managing your claims from instruction to conclusion.
A pro-active approach is essential to ensure you provide superb service including reporting to Insurers within agreed timescales, identifying key activity to progress your claims and meet financial targets set by your line manager. Of course, quality is key and essential to ensure you comply with our challenging audit criteria.
You will have/will be:
* Solid experience of handling and project managing domestic property claims
* Superb communications skills with all stakeholders- listening and acting upon information given, and evidencing understanding and empathy
* Able to work on your own initiative and take ownership of your own caseload of claims
* Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the customers, to promote customer satisfaction during all stages of the claim
* Conscientious and hardworking, as well as flexible during times of surge
* Full UK Driving Licence is essential
* Must have ACII or ACILA qualifications
What will you get for this role?
* Competitive salary depending on skills, experience, and qualifications
* Many of our vacancies offer the opportunity to work flexibly, whether from office and/or home
* Health care scheme
* A Self Invested Personal Pension Scheme
* Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
* Discounts on various products and services
* Employee assistance programme for employee well being
* Life assurance
* Group Income Protection
* Voluntary benefits - dental cover, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, well being and digital GP app
Applicants who are successful at interview will be, as part of pre-employment screening, subject to: ID document verification, credit check, address verification, employment verification, employment gap verification, UK DBS, UK financial regulator search, anti-money laundering search, directorship search and global watch list check.
Salary will depend on experience
Please send CV to Colleen Farquharson via the apply link
Brook Street (UK) Limited is an equal opportunities employer