.Net Web Developers C#
Salary £25,000-£35,000 depending on experience
Who you will be working For
My Client Is an exciting software agency that specialises in making bespoke CRM's based in Sheffield close to the city centre with convenient transport links.
My Client works with a variety of 3rd party companies to produce sourcing solutions for mortgages, secured loans, bridging loans and life insurance.
The successful candidates would be heavily involved in this large development project along with the existing team.
Day to day:
1. Design and build applications for web platform
2. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
3. Collaborate with a team to define, design, and roll out new features
4. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
5. Integrating to 3rd party APIS and packaging requests and response neatly within our CRM
6. Communicating with clients to get a full understanding of system requirements
7. Working to deadlines and delivering a high standard of work
Required skills and Experience
You will be required to demonstrate proficiency in the following:
Excellent communication skills to fully understand, question and report on work requests along with good time management regarding priorities and deadlines
Essential to have experience creating web-based applications using the skills listed
What's in it for you?
Competitive Salary, £25,000-£35,000 depending on experience
Flexible Working Hours
22 days Holiday + Bank Holiday, Company Pension, Medical Insurance, Company Social Events.
My Client will always look to give our developers the chance to grow and improve their stature within the company.
If you feel you're the right person for the position, please apply now.