TELFORD - Days - Continental shifts
Our client based in Halesfield is currently looking for experienced transport professionals to join their team in this new role.
Transport office experience is essential along with a good IT knowledge - Outlook, Excel skills are essential and knowledge of driver software and Tacho software will be required.
Working hours will be 6am - 6pm - 4 on 4 off rota.
You will be part of a busy and proactive traffic team. A confident communicator who can be firm and fair and liaise at all levels, both externally and internally. Being able to multi-task and have a good attention to detail is essential.
* Debriefing drivers
* Updating PODS
*Scanning PODS to management system
*processing and checking timesheets
* Preparing driver information and documentation is ready for on time Dispatch
* Ensure regularly downloading tacho cards
* Dealing with telephone queries
*Handling issues, escalating when necessary
*Understanding and empathetic but calm and firm with it
* Liaising with customer service and other departments
* Continuous update of various Spreadsheets
* Departing loads using transport management system
Apply now via this advertisement
Contact: Emma or Steph 01952 201112